Friday 1 June 2012

Hatshepsut Museum Database blog has been deleted.

I have been spending too much time with the endless problems with having my database online - so i deleted it.

I am very much continuing with my own personal database of Hatshepsut items in museums, but on an offline database. All database updates will be from here, as before.

My passion is the research and i have been held back a great deal by trying to display the information in a coherent way. I have a number of projects which i can now spend further time on. Back to the books (which is a great relief).

I will concentrate further time on this blog. This will always be the flagshp for whatever the future brings for the Hatshepsut Project. Soon i will update older posts with photographs supplied by the members of the Hatshepsut Project- plus further information and  links in general.

Thanks to those who followed the deleted blog. Photographs of museum items will now be posted on here and in our Hatshepsut Project Group's photos page.


Regards,
Stuart

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I would love to see more on all the inscriptions of the pyramidions [ the standing and the fallen obelisks]
and the four base inscriptions of the standing obelisk of Hatshepsut.